14 January, 2011

[TRANS] 110114 Kim Tae Hyun's Embarrassing First Meeting With TVXQ


Comedian Kim Tae Hyun recently talked about his first meeting with TVXQ.

On E Channel's 'Poker Face', Kim Tae Hyun revealed how he met TVXQ during a provincial event.

Kim Tae Hyun said, "In the bathroom at the venue, I met a group who looked like rookies. I thought they looked a little pitiful, so I went up to them and said, 'If you work hard, you can become as famous as me."

Later, he had to introduce TVXQ when the concert had reached its climax and he talked about that moment, "I realized that they (TVXQ) were the people I had met and given advice to in the bathroom. I was so embarrassed that I couldn't lift my head up."

Following this, other celebrities in the program did not hide their praise for TVXQ and their polite manners as they said, "Those guys have always greeted everyone with a courteous bow," and called them "Polite-dols".



Source: [bntnews+Yuaerubi]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment