01) Name: Kim Jaejoong
02) Birthdate: He was Born in 04 february but anyway he comemore in January 26
03) Address: Someplace in Seoul
04) Blood type: O
05) Height: 1,82 m
06) Weight: 63 kg
07) Shoe size: 275 mm
08) Personality: Bright I guess (People say I don't have a very good first impression).
09) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while.
10) Specialties: Singing, staying awake, Walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.
11) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies
12) My ideal: A person like HK (I think HK is H.O.T's Kang Ta)
13) Celebs you likes: MILK's Yumi, Shinhwa Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Wheesung.
14) Fav Flower: Lily
15) I want to go out with this kind of person: HK
16) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples
17) People you don't like:Someone who thinks they're all that.
18) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!
19) What I'm worried about: Secret
20) Sleeping out: I'll let you make up on your own.
21) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them
22) First love: First year of MS
23) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Wheesung
24) Sport I'm good at: Running
25) Fav song: I have too many
26) Number of blind dates you've gone on: 3
27) When I look the best: When I've stayed up for a day
28) Person I've liked the best out of all the people I've gone out with: hm
29) Fav number: 2 and 7
30) Prized Possession: My parents
31) Lowest ranking: What do you mean?
32) religion:Before he was Atheist now he´s catholic
33) What I think when looking in the mirror: MOMMY
34) Fav color: black and white
35) Good thing about myself: I'm nice, but I think my first impression is bad.
36) Bad thing about myself: my first impression is bad.
37) Drinking habits: I think a lot ot myself
38) On a rainy day I want to go outside and get wet: No~! I want to sleep
39) Things I cook well: I'm good at cooking in general.
40) Something I want to do right now: I want to go home and wash up.
41) Foreign language I'm good at: Chinese
42) Something I want to do with the person I love: Walk near the river holding hands.
43) A present I want to give the person I love: A piggyback ride on near the river.
44) Things I want: I have too much I want.
45) If you met a boyfriend from the past: boyfriend?
46) A present I want to receive from the person I love: Love and more love!
47) Phone greeting: I can't type in what I want. I broke it.
48) Ringtone: TT_TT
49) Caller rings: TT_TT!!
50) If you found 1 million dollars on the road: I'll leave a 1000 dollars and pick up the rest to save.
51) Habits: thinking, laying down.
52) Sleeping habits: I sleep on my belly.
53) What I'm wearing as of now: Wife beater and jeans.
54) I want to die when: I don't have the nerve in me to kill myself so I think I'd just go one suffering.
55) Something I want to do right now: I want to debut!
56) How many times have you received flowers from a person of the different gender: Do you mean given? is this a quiz for girls?
57) Where I want surgery: What?
58) My charm: If I get closer to someone, that person can depend on me.
59) What people think of me: It's all different.
60) Someone I say a lot: Let's save!!!
61) What I'm scared of: Cockroaches
62) When I was most hurt: When I had a Jangyum (whatever that is).
63) When I feel the happiest: When I say something nice to my parents
64) What I do when I'm scared: I sing.
65) When have you given chocolates to someone for valentines day: once in MS.
66) What I do when I'm stressed: I listen to music.
67) What I like to eat when I drink: Soup and casseroles.
68) What I do when I'm mad: I hit things!!!
69) Things I can't eat: Dog.
70) Time I get to school:
71) Something I want to learn: acting.
72) What I do when there is someone I don't like: Ignore them.
73) When I was the happiest in my life: When I had my first rehearsal in SM.
74) What I think of money: It doesn't grow on trees. (Actually, the answer was a lot longer, but it all narrows down to what I put.)
75) If the person you love ended up loving someone else: I'll let them go because there must be something they don't like about me.
76) Most recent time I've cried: ¡¦¡¦
77) Sunshine or Moonlight: Moonlight.
78) First kiss: 6th year of EM.
79) If someone I broke up with wanted to get back: I'll think about it.
80) Favorite person of a different race I like: I like Koreans. ^^
81) My most favorite thing I own: I guess my clothes.
82) How long I can wait for someone: 3 hours.
83) When I was most disappointed: too long to write down.
84) your monthly allowance: 3 or 4o dollars.
85) Fav animals: Dogs.
86) Fav. Season: Spring
87) Most memorable date: hm
88) What I look at when I look at someone of the other gender: Everything.
89) Nicknames: BooJaeJoong.
90) Love is: like a drug
91) When I know the person I love has changed: When the things they do change.
92) What I don't like when I'm going out with someone: ...
93) What I like the most about myself: Skin
94) A wish for t95) Last thing you want to say: I'm done! I can finally go home!!!
- 2006 Top 10 Beautiful Korean guyz
- 2006 Most pretty boy
- 2006 Top 100 charming guyz
- 2006 Top 100 adorable guyz
- 2006 Top 19 Best Smile
- 2007 Top 15 Korean Starz in China
- 2007 Asia Flower boy
- 2007 Top 10 Want to marry with Ikeman
- 2008 Top 10 Most Wanted Son-In-Laws
- 2008 Japan's Top 20 Most Wanted Summer Lover
- 2008 Celebrity you want to meet most in China
- 2009 Super100 Best Idols
- 2009 TOP Natural Look Celebrity
- 2009 Super100 Diet or Cool Body
- 2009 Super100 Endorphin Star
- 2009 Prince in BARKS
- 2009 Korean Top 50 Best Voices
- 2009 Mnet "super 100" Idols ranking
- JaeJoong In 1st in Asia's Most Beautiful Man of Asia on a Chinese website
- JaeJoong In 2nd in Annual SM Best Competition Best Appearance 1st Place
- JaeJoong In 1st in Japan's Top 20 'Most Wanted Lovers'
- JaeJoong in 4th in MNet Wide 2009 List of 100 Flower Boys
- JaeJoong in 1st in Top search in Yahoo Japan
- JaeJoong in 1st In 2010 Asian’s Hottest Men
- JaeJoong in 1st in Person You Want To Date The Most
- JaeJoong in 1st in Top 30 Godly Men Who Make Your Hear Beat Faster The More You See Them Some Doubt???
- Jaejoong in 1st in Korea’s Most Handsome Artists Ranking 2010
- Jaejoong in 1st in The Best hairstyle
- Jaejoong in 1st in The Best Cute-Asian Male
- jaejoong in 1st in The Best Looking Japanese Male
- Jaejoong in 1st in sexiest man 2010 Previlege Magazine
- Jaejoong in 1st in Man Prettier than Woman’ in Japan
- Jaejoong in 1st in best supporting actor section in Nikkan Sports Spring Drama Season
- Jaejoong in anan Magazine Rank
- Jaejoong in 1st in Best Jeanist 2010 Male
- Jaejoong in 1st in Best Korean Models
- Jaejoong in 1st in Nicest Figure Out of All the Male Idols
- Jaejoong in 1st in Top 10 Korean idols who look better without clothes
- Jaejoong in 1st in Ranking on ViVi Favourite Ikemen 2010
- Jaejoong in 1st in Most Perfect Korean Groups and Artists INDIVIDUAL
- Jaejoong in 1st in Mnet Japan Ranking FASHION LEADER IKEMEN
- Jaejoong in 1st in 50 Most popular idol from south korea
- Jaejoong in 2nd in Korea Best Voice Top 25
- Jaejoong in 1st in Asia'a Top 10 most handsome male Celebrity Ranking
- The most popular list containing Kim Jaejoong is:Best Smiles
- Other popular lists are:
- Best Eyes
- Best Icons
- Prettiest Boys
- Best Celebrities
- Best Korean Artists
- Best Looking Actors
- Cutest Actors
- Best Hairs
- Sexiest Voices
- Best Korean Icons
- Best Personalities
- Most Charismatic Actors
Kim Jaejoong Real Story:
Recently there had been an uproar about JaeJung being an adopted child in the Kim family and his father, Mr. Han proceeded with a lawsuit to claim his son back. He claimed that the Kim family had been mistreating JaeJung and all he wanted to do was to protect his son but the public had misintepreted his actions as a selfish move to claim back his son after he's popular. And so on 22 November, he cancelled the lawsuit saying that he does not want to hurt his son's feelings anymore.
Another version of the news was JaeJung had only found out about his adoption 2-3 years ago and he cried. And with the reason lawsuit he had been crying even more.
In the afternoon on November 22nd, Hero Jaejoong expressed his mind,
"I knew the fact some years ago that I have real parents who gave me a name "Han Jae-joong.
I have been in good relationships with both of adoptive parents and real mother, so I think the present is more important than the past.
I want to stay as Kim Jaejoong as I have been always, and want to live as Kim Jae-joong in the future.
I hope both of parents love each other as if they were family."
On 21st, after the news was released that the lawsuit to clarify his real parents, Hero Jaejoong in the waiting room of KBS kept silence.
He looked a little bit dark but was smiling, touching his cellular phone, but he must have hold his tears back.
Hero Jaejoong, only 20 year old guy, had to stand on the stage with splendid lightening.
He had to sing in front of thousands of audience, dressing up greatly, and had to dance with other members.
At that moment, being an entertainer is a luxurious, but sad thing to be.
We already have seen stars confessing sad family stories in tears.
In October, Micky Yuchun, Hero's team member, also confessed divorce of his parentsand shed tears, saying," I don't want to go back to America, even though all others regards it as a dreamland."
Jun Jin of ShinHwa also wept, talking about how his adoptive mother helped him to find his real mother.
But, Hero's case is a little bit different except for the fact that they share sad family history.
Micky and Jun Jin confessed it themselves,while Hero Jaejoong's case was reported by media and others, without any time for him to prepare for let people know it.
His story was revealed by others in an instant.
Most netizens think Hero's story is so heartbreaking;His privacy was not protected, only because he is an entertainer, and his family story, which he might have not wanted to publicize, was revealed.
Some people take Hero's story just as a gossip, but we have to have a wisdom to pass over this kind of story of stars.What we need from stars is not "sad family story" but their singing or acting.
reported by firstname.lastname@example.org