06 December, 2010

[Trans] Grazia 2011 January Issue Interview


No matter how busy, love will blossom. Expresses that with work, love can help. For me, love relationship will be a long lasting.
Changmin Profile
Living through hectic days, Changmin appears again somewhat different from before, exudes a mature allure. But when a smile appears, he becomes once again an innocent young man. Boy or man, he sways between the borders of this line. Regarding work and love, he will keep moving forward, towards the season that is not only once in a life time. Because of this, he has the radiance that makes people unable to look away.
Growing into a mature man, Changmin’s dazzling “present day”
At the filming site when Changmin casually took off his outfit, I was surprised by his well-trained shoulders. It made people think about wild deer’s neck and shoulders, the not significant outlines he had in the past, now is filled with power.
In the past… Which was a year or year and a half ago…
“I started going to the gym a year ago. Not only my muscles got trained, but my body is a lot stronger as well. It’s because I was too skinny before. Whenever I wear cloth, I want to look more manly, more handsome for everyone to see, so I started to train my body.” As a model, there are many more opportunities of standing in front of the camera. With height of 186cm as a weapon already, yet he still felt the difficulty of performing solo. As TVXQ’s magnae that was used to be surrounded by his hyungs, when he appears in front of you it would feel as if he was another person. Before debut, he was very shy. When talking about his stage name “Choikang=Max”, he still feels it doesn’t suit him. When people say “You are very sexy”, our shy 22-year-old replies “That’s too much pressure, so embarrassing.” “Recently I have been taking singing and dancing lessons, during training, I felt my limits and shortcomings, thus it makes me impatient. On the other hand, it proves that on this path, I still have a lot a lot of room to improve. So even if there is pressure, I think I’m still very happy… Or you can say I’m happy to move forward? Maybe it’s like that.”
Starting to work surrounded by adults since he was 15, he felt he was like “an adult”. Now that he is really an adult, he said that he realized now there were still parts of him that is childish.
“Out of all the colors, my favorite is purple. Neither dull nor bright, it feels very warm. It also represents the between freedom and responsibility of an “impression of adults”, with the feeling that they could overlap. Becoming a grown up, things that adults prevent kids from doing such as drinking and smoking, are now possible. In replacement of that, however, there are responsibilities that one needs to take on. So until today no matter is done, teachers from school and my parents have taught me, everyone is protecting themselves. This time I’m not just going to do that, I have to protect someone else as well.”
He is at the age that could be asking about marriage. About this matter, his dream is to build a warm family, and to become a man that could protect this family.
Taking control of his life, feels the sexiness in maturity
His dreams regarding work, is that he wish to be an artist that can successfully express his own feelings. Recently he has been asked to show “adult’s sexy” aura. He has to tell himself that “I am the world’s sexiest man”, then when watching him feeling his power and passion, you can understand that Changmin has already entered that world.
“The people who look perfect on the outside, I don’t think that is the meaning of handsome. To me a sexy man, is someone having a strong will and hard to mess with. In my eyes a sexy women is like this too. Not about how much skin they show (laugh), doesn’t matter their family situation or work, but doing everything she could do perfectly, I would feel “Ah, so sexy”
What type of girl does he like? He said other than being innocent, outgoing, and cute, she has also to be good at cooking… he suddenly became very greedy, made himself surprised. He said there were many girls he thinks that are very wonderful. Out of the girls from the same generation such as English actress Emma Watson, Aragaki Yui, he said “I like actress RYO”. It made us feel surprised. She has left a deep impression for him while acting as the doctor in Code Blue. The strong outer appearance while hiding the innocent heart, the passion and warmth at heart can’t be properly expressed, these are some things Changmin feels are similar to his own personality. Someone who is facing the same direction as himself, someone with the same strength and weakness, could make him feel attracted.
“To fans, I don’t want them to see me as an absolute existence, don’t want them to have their entire life revolving around me, spending money on me or doing things for me. If it’s too extreme, even if it’s not to support me, I hope you all can treasure your own lives. From there, you can sometimes look at my activities, treat my existence as vitamins, if you can do this for me, I will really be very happy.”
Pure and innocent smiles, treasured warmth, ever changing expressions. There are many complicated emotions that are close to fans which will bring color to everyone’s lives. The dream “to be an artist that can express many different kind of emotions” is already half realized. Because living in an adult world, he had to experience all of those relationships…… same with love relationship.
“When taking sexy pictures, of course, memories of being in love would appear in my head (laugh). Even though there are less chances to date like a normal person has, even then, love will blossom. Regarding relationships, love is really a necessity, it’s most not be missing.”
Recently he read a romance novel さよならいつか. The nice young main character meet his destined love but was not able learn to treasure it, gentle and passionate, slowly understanding. Changmin has somewhat similar feelings as the main character, maybe one day he will find his destined love.

credit: neverend
trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

No comments:

Post a Comment