27 December, 2010

[TRANS] 101225 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Update

 This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^
A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations
This post includes tweets from 6am KST, December 25th to 5:59am KST, December 26th.



Yoochun... The Owl
(Yoochun) I'm going to bed now^^ Composing on the piano^^ and alcohol!! I was enjoying those two things for a while but now I'm going to bed!! When I wake up, I'm going to spend all day at home^^ I don't have anyone to meet up with~No girlfriend~hahaha It's nice to be alone!!^^ haha It's nice to be alone^^ (9:33am KST)
I guess Junsu was Jealous of Yoochun's Ski Outing
(Junsu) Hahahahahaha!!!! http://yfrog.com/gy7avrj (3:01pm KST)

(Junsu)
 I was at a ski resort~^^ But.. I realized that it's been almost 13 years since I last visited this ski resort...hahaha;;http://yfrog.com/hs76jsj(3:03pm KST)

A Japanese tweet! (In like, forever)
(Jaejoong) Did everyone in Japan have a good day? (11:30pm KST)

There's something called Selca, and You're pretty good at it too From what I remember
(Jaejoong) Because I'm alone at home today, there's no one to take pictures for me ~sorry~ (11:32pm KST)



Source: [Yoochun+Junsu+Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net + mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment