20 November, 2010

[TRANS] 101119 FCI Morning Eye Weekend JYJ Interview



Announcer: You've finally made your debut in America. How do you feel right now?
Jaejoong: For me, should I say it's somewhat similar to when we debuted in Japan? We're introducing our own music through new words, to a new world, so I'm feeling really nervous.

Junsu: Although I'm really nervous about our American debut, but I'm even more nervous over speaking Japanese (for the first time) in such a long time.


Announcer: But your Japanese is really good... Your (debut) album... Although I think it must be great, how do you feel about the album?
Yoochun: My first thought was that I must work hard for this.

Jaejoong: I want to know as soon as possible what everyone feels as they listen to our songs. 

Yoochun: Recently for me... it's really painful but, I've been craving Japan's tonkatsu ramen. (Jaesu laugh) It's really painful...


Announcer: Meeting these three in New York and talking to them.. never did it occur to me that the topic would move on to tonkatsu ramen.
---

Announcer: Nowadays k-pop is everywhere in Japan.
Jaejoong: I'm glad (to hear that).

Junsu: Yeah

Announcer: Did you ever think that such a day would come?
Jaejoong: I've thought that it would be nice if it became like that. 

---

Jaejoong: Up until here, although there have been many waves of difficulties and we've really caused our families and fans to be really worried... as expected... it's even more painful for ourselves.

Junsu: How do I say this... Even though there's a lot of pressure... but because of our dreams, we will always overcome that.

Announcer: Please be sure to show us an awesome performance!
Jaejoong: Yes!

JYJ: Thank you




Source: [Youtube]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment