16 May, 2011

[NEWS] JYJ’s Junsu nominated for the best actor award at the 5th “Musical Awards”


On May 12th, JYJ’s Junsu attended the press conference for the 5th “Musical Awards“, and revealed that he felt honored to be the ambassador for the event.

Junsu stated, “I’m very glad and honored to be selected as an honorary ambassador. To allow me to spread awareness of musicals is a great gift in itself, and I’m happy to be of help.”

He continued, “Moreover, I’ve only done two musicals so far, but was still given such an honorable duty. I will make sure to do my best in raising awareness of Korean musicals throughout the world.”

Junsu was nominated for the ‘male rookie award’ for “Mozart!” last year, and has been nominated once again this year thanks to “Tears of Heaven“. This time, however, he’s up for the ‘best actor award’. Unfortunately, he won’t be able to attend the event, as he revealed, “I have a charity concert in Japan on the day of the ceremony, so I will not be able to attend.”

The Musical Awards will open on June 7th at the Sejong Center for the Performing Arts.


Credits: Allkpop
Shared by: DBSKnights + c3jj

No comments:

Post a Comment