11 January, 2011

[TRANS] 110110 Lee Yeon Hee Cyworld Update - 'Changmin more excited about champagne than me'


TVXQ comeback! Inkigayo
I made a surprise visit to support oppa (Yunho) and Changmin~
Changmin totally did not think I was going to do that so he was very scared but also happy at the same time~
Filming the drama was quite tough so I decided that I had to come and congratulate him for his comeback and new album
But it seemed as though he was more happy about the champagne than about seeing me…
Don't steal this picture! I had to personally get their permission to upload it!
(I) Hope that the album will sell well! Paradise Ranch is going to air soon, please support (it)!

Credits: Cyworld + Maxbar
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + c3jj

No comments:

Post a Comment