22 November, 2010

[TRANS] 101122 Kim Hyun Joong, "Hero and the group?




Looks like he just sticks out in comics is due to toxic comic few changes he had a lot of work.BOF 'followed by' playful kiss to the exceptionally well-suited actor joong uniform."The cartoonists of the first two or few changes to the work the actor does not?" He smiled at last through. 



"You could not sleep after the closing of the drama was rested," says yeokryeokhaetda on his face tired. But soon, "but I'm happen to want to" he looked happy.



Usual, full of playful offbeat charmto appeal to the serious and calm, he as much as the day to talk about his acting puleonagatda tube. 



"I did not worry ratings. Always not nice" 


- 'Naughty kiss, what is the reason why.
scenariowe're gonna be looking at this moment. It changed my life is why I thought that would work. Something that would cause a sensation as a feelingthat the selection has been received. 



- Was it because of another reason just a feeling.
▲ actually more old for high schoolstudents do not think the station has reason to choose.BOF 'unfortunate that when you wanted to fill. Girls 'comics' Boys Over Flowers 'and' naughty kiss the two actors I think there is a first. 



- 'Naughty kiss the poor side of the audience have not had any worries about this eotneunde.
▲ audience was so hard to miss, or worry. What the audience is not only good, it's always ups and downs I think that is. Only (the television audience) is bad when you think you're looking a little earlier. 



- If so naughty kiss What is the most difficult of the shooting.
▲ awake to the most difficult. John seems almost once every four days. So hard atsomeoneyou're gonna die I wanted to do this in two jukdeora. People think life is too tough.Haha. 



- For physical medicine and healthfood you did not eat.
▲ special eating 4kg or fell into the agency of a no shooting from the resonance we need only ate it.



- While recording memorieshave not had a memorable episode.
▲ recording studios for artisans Yangsuri change before the smell of pigs, we discovered that most have a pig. The smell of a rainy day, but it gets worse smelling smoke all night: but it was really tough. Later, the nose can not smell enough to take the attacksaid.Location was also here in this episode, Lee Young Ae Jewel in the Palace took place means that if you ever think this was taken can do this. 



"I want to do weightlifting to deteriorate. Me look ugly too me does not matter"



- I was given a handsome yeokman mainly want to do and then some of the characters.
▲ fact that men and playful kiss my flower looksa lot different from the real me. In the film, playing the role of the nadaun want more. 'd Ever been in a manly character. 



- Existing image correlation eopna Weightlifting away completely deteriorate.
▲ nothing to do. Weightlifting spoiling fun I want to try one. I do not care shown me look ugly. 



- What's the difference between a singer and actor think.
▲ actors and other artists can feel the joy of the moment has the advantage. After learning to shoot air through it to get the results from the reaction site acquires the singer gets immediate response. That point is very attractive.



- If so, seen as a singer and actor looks to lose some of Varanasi.
▲ to see two kinds of forces that seem to be taking care of everything. I'm not making itpublicthat I am a singer and actor will makes two areasis to do my best. Determine the responsibility of the public. 



-SS501 did not mention anything about what is the reason.
▲ remaining members of the agency has not been confirmed by the statebecause, ahkkyeotda say. One story, someone should have seen it first, I have only the first. 



-SS501 is likely to stand on stage together with the mean.
▲ possibility is enough. 



"Jaejoong type groups? Drinking once played in the kind of stories, I wanted to got a voice detector"



- Hero and the groupmakes is the fact that there's this rumor.
▲ first heard the rumor and laughed. Jaejoong type drink that in place at a concert together in the future let's have never been spoken. If you do not share equally the power to hold the stage seemed to be good. So we have ourselves a digression of getting a project album? I was lost article, the word artist. There has been a voice detector, I wanted to close. Haha. 



- Is likely to stand on stage together, it's nice.
▲ so. Is the possibility at a later date. 



- Last baeyongjunssi agency receives full support to the omgimyeo heard. What do you think the end of Part 2 is a BYJ.
▲ me if I Bae 2nd song and dance, but I could do better advantage of that, so I want to live and grow. 



- What about future plans.
▲ find out the current movie, but is planning to make a solo album next year. World fan meeting, whether in Asia fan meeting is going to meet them, whether foreign fans.Appearance as a singer also wants to show you as soon as possible. 

Search:Newsen
Credit Translation:Ms.Kim @C3jj
Shared by:C3jj

No comments:

Post a Comment