19 November, 2010

[TRANS] 101119 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^
A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations
This post includes tweets from 6am KST, November 19th to 5:59am KST, November 20th.



Yoochun Uploads a Picture and Thanks John
(Yoochun)  (6:20am KST)

(Yoochun)
 @elbowyeish I sincerely thank you~hyung!! I'm sure you feel this way about us too but to us, you are an asset and a joy!! (11:13am KST)

Followed by Junsu Thanking John as Well and Nawwww
(Junsu) @elbowyeish When I see you and Misook noona, you make me think 'When I get married, I want to live just like them'..^^ I'm always grateful~ (12:00pm KST)

Junsu NEEDS to Follow Brian Joo, and Then Does
(Junsu) Brian hyung!!? Anyone out there know his username so I can follow him!!???? (12:15pm KST)
(Brian)
 @0101xiahtic Junsu... it's me~!! Follow me kekeke (12:19pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @Brianjoomuzik Hyung!! Are you in LA right now!!?^^hahaha (12:24pm KST)

Source: [Yoochun+Junsu's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits
 

No comments:

Post a Comment