12 November, 2010

[TRANS] 101112 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates

WTF Jaejoong is bonkers T^T

(Jaejoong) Is everyone well? morning~~ (well.. even though it's night over here^^) (10:02 KST)
(Jaejoong) Thanks to everyone I'm extremely well (sorry..) (10:06 KST)
(Jaejoong) Everyone receiving strength from each other ^^ that's a good thing~! (10:14 KST)
(Jaejoong) What's a good way to make sure I won't forget Japanese? Do you know? (10:28 KST)
(Jaejoong) How~! (10:30 KST)
(Jaejoong) The answer can be found in everyone's comments! Oh (10:32 KST)
(Jaejoong) The answer is: I expect it can be found in everyone's heads! (10:38 KST)
(Jaejoong) If I attempt to answer.. There are too many reasons ㅠㅠ (10:49 KST) 

Jaejae gets around in Japan~

(Seira Kagami) You finally had your Twitter debu~t!! Congrats☆LOL Do your best for the tour~ Cheering you on all the way from Tokyo!! 
(Jaejoong) Yeah I'll do my best for Twitter! Thanks~^^ (18:24 KST)
(Seira Kagami) If you go into a swimming pool or into water, you'll get over the jet-lag easily~
(Jaejoong) But my nose is dripping too much ; ; (sorry) (18:49 KST)

In case you didn't know, Jaejae is also needy

(Fuku to Seira) Oi!!!!!!!!!!! Seira!!!!!!!! Have you followed FUKUTARO~ (LOL)
(Jaejoong in reply to the tweet above) Why aren't you talking to me! (LOL) (18:55 KST)
(Fuku) Eh!!!! I did~(LOL)For the sake of sleeping, if you laugh while falling asleep, you'll have good dreams~☆゛(ノ_・。)
(Jaejoong) Ah. Really! Sorry~(LOL) (19:03 KST)

Jaejoong & Naoya from AAA

(Naoya) (^_^)→(>_<) Did your cold get any better? RT @mjjeje: (>_<)
(Jaejoong) I dunno... I'm completely out of it cos of jetlag... ; ; to the extent I had bad dreams ㅜㅜ (18:36 KST)


t/n: Only Japanese tweet translations for now. Our Korean translator will add in the Korean tweet trans when she gets online :]

Source: [Jaejoong's twitter]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment