09 November, 2010

[TRANS] 101108 JYJ TWITTER UPDATE

This post will be updated throughout the day with tweets by Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu ^^
A time will be added with each tweet as our translators will not always be able to provide instant translations
This post includes tweets from 6am KST, November 8th to 5:59am KST, November 9th.


Crazy Cat Lady on the Rampage.. Again

(Junsu) Our Tigger.. I’ve been looking at a map and he’s been sitting next to me for the past 15 minutes looking at it with me.. Can you even understand it? Lol  (7:45pm KST)


(Junsu) kekeke  (7:51pm KST)

(Junsu) Soon after, he fell asleep right there with the keyboard as his pillow and the mouse pad as his bed.. (7:51pm KST)

(Junsu)
 Soon after, he fell asleep right there with the keyboard as his pillow and the mouse pad as his bed~ lol (7:53pm KST)

(Junsu) This rascal.. He wasn’t like this in the past.. I’ve noticed that he’s been following only me these days.. When I’m on the computer, he sits on the desk, when I get on the bed, he gets on the bed, when I sit on the sofa, he sits on my lap.. When I go to the bathroom, he patiently waits in front of the door  (8:05pm KST)


(Junsu) It’s Bakira, for once in a while~ His expression seems to be saying, ‘What’re you looking at’!! lol But this kid has a really kind heart.. He’s the owner of eyes the color of the blue sea~  (8:10pm KST)

(Ye Eun) @0101xiahtic Awesome.. Oh my, Tigger's so pretty, his stripes are awesome. Why does he keep growing so fast ㅠㅠ (7:58pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @iamyenny8 He's growing so much that he looks different every day~ !! (8:12pm KST)

(Junsu)
 Hi. (9:22pm KST) 


Junho's on Twitter, Waiting for Twin Spazz
(Junho) With Teacher Levay~  (10:05pm KST)

(Junsu)
 @iamzunoya keke Hyung, you're on this now, too? (11:01pm KST)
(Junho)
 @0101xiahtic Yeah~ I made this account a long time ago but I had no idea how to use it, but I'm giving it another try~haha (11:02pm KST)
(Junho)
 A picture of our family, who I love~ After the Musical Concert^^  (11:20pm KST)
HOMG YOOCHUN'S BACK
(Yoochun) Yoochun's feeling healthier now^^ I'm back!!^^ hahaha Are you all well?? (10:51pm KST)
(English Tweet/Yoochun) Hi guys I'm back^^ lol how you guys been?? (10:54pm KST)

JaeChun ditch Junsu..Xiahmori?
(Jaejoong) Three guys, me, Yoochun and Gun Hyung hyung, have come to Ganghwado~ Although the cold wind is strong, the three of us are enough to soothe our solo hearts ♣  (11:14pm KST)

(Gun Young)
 @mjjeje What's up with you, Jaejun (11:17pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 Ah ,.. Gun Young... (11:17pm KST)

Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Yoochun+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment