31 August, 2010

[trans] 100831 junsu - "i'm willing to do anything as long as it helps yoochun"

TVXQ members Xiah Junsu and Hero Jaejoong have recently been in recording studios in Seoul recording the KBS 2TV Monday-Tuesday drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" OST. The special part is fellow member Micky Yoochun's acting involvement in the drama.

Other than the inclusion of "Found", a song sung by all three of the members that resembles TVXQ's sunny and bright debut song "HUG", Hero Jaejoong and Xiah Junsu each respectively sang a song that will be included in the drama's soundtrack.

Xiah Junsu expresses, "I really like this song, because I feel a sense of stimulation that I haven't felt for a long time." He also states, "as long as it helps Yoochun, I'd be willing to do anything for him." Hero Jaejoong also expresses, "this is a really interesting project. I believe that there will be constant high ratings and the sales for the main theme song will be hot!"

Micky Yoochun said, "Jaejoong-hyung and Junsu came to support me among their busy schedules by singing together, so I feel very touched. In order to repay them, I will work hard too."

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on credits

No comments:

Post a Comment