27 July, 2010

[TRANS] 100727 SungKyunKwan Scandal Fanmeeting



Long time no see! Umm, thank you for coming all the way. Today’s shooting will be… I think we can make it through. The weather turned out fine. I will do my best, so please wait and see.

2:25 - 3:35
Really, long time no see! (T/N: cannot make out a few sentences)
Since it has been a long time since I talked in Japanese in Korea, I am rather nervous. I will try my best. (T/N: cannot make out a few words.) Thank you very much!





Credits: MYCtakki

MC: The question from Urumi-san, “Have you ever been in love with your female co-actress’s role?” This is the question. He tried to paste this (T/N: memo) back on the white board.
YC: Ever been in?
MC: Yes, ever been in.. (explaining in Korean)
YC: Who? In work?
MC: (explaining in Korean) Drama
YC: In the drama. Well, this is only my second time (laughs). I haven’t had such experiences up to today.
MC: No experience up to today.
YC: I won’t be in love in the future, too.
(laughs)
YC: What? Do you want me to fall in love with the co-actress?
(shouts)
YC: See?
(laughs and shouts)
MC: Yes, so the next question….number 362, Misa-chan. Do you feel comfortable wearing traditional shoes? This was the question. That lady over there. Congratulations!
YC: There is no problem with the shoes, but the socks are rather painful.
MC: The socks?
YC: Well, the shape/design differs from the modern socks..
MC: Oh….
YC: The front part is like…
MC: Like a triangle.
YC: Yes, it is rather..
MC: Rather painful?
YC: Painful.
MC: Painful. The shoes are OK, but the socks are painful, seems to be the actual situation. Are you OK now?
YC: Yes, I’m OK now.
(laughs)





2. From Japanese blog ★MY TREASURE★

(2010-07-25 11:13:48)

In the 800 fans that went to the fan meeting from Japan, there was my friend H-chan. She sent me the pictures in the middle of the night.
Thank you~(^O^)/





Yoochun is working hard, always with a smile. I’m so happy^^

(few sentences omitted)



WOW~ \(≧∇≦)/
This is the Son-Jun QP doll that H-chan has made.
If you have a chance to give the doll to Yoochun, he should smile broadly and be delighted~




Source: MYCtakki@youtube & ★MY TREASURE★ (romi’s blog) 
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment