submitter note:
“I want to share my new fanmade video for TVXQ and sorry if the video is not that awesome =D because my main reason why I made this is to help me keep my faith and for the fans too. I want us to reminisce their past and look back to their friendship…you think it’ll end that easily? I believe not.
Some of the fans now are taking sides and honestly I hate it and I really don’t like the JCS versus HM. All of us want them to come back but if they’re not ready yet, let’s respect their decisions and be happy for them because the members’ happiness is more important than anything else. Guys, if you still can, just believe on them okay? Let’s wait a little longer and keep our precious faith for them. And for sure, we can overcome all of this.Thank you.”
- fayoochun@livejournal
source: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: c3jj

No comments:
Post a Comment