11 May, 2010

[Fanaccount] An exchange student life in Korea!

Here are some stuff that was bought when being in Korea and below you can read his story ^^
*Fanboy alert!*



















Hi all, Im currently studying in Korea as an exchange student at the Yonsei University.
Ive been here from the end of February and I’ll stay here till the end of June.
I love Kpop and especially 동방신기!! So I had my reasons to go to Korea XD!
Im here almost for 3 months now and I love it so much!

I’m from the Netherlands and there are not too many Kpop lovers over there!
Also Im a boy! So Im Dutch, loves Kpop, male and dbsk-fan! very rare, I know! :P
I’ve met many new friends who loves Kpop too. It’s nice to have people to talk and share your Kpop stories!! XD
But most of them are actually Bigbang or 2pm fans. I need more fellow dbsk fans :P

I got into Kpop when I watched a episode of Starking with Charice! she was singing with Suju.
Then I got into DBSK. At first I thought both Suju and DBSK looked kinda gay (sorry!) But now I love DBSK
so much! What got me into them was their vocal talent!! I love their acapellas! No one beats them in terms
of vocal talent!!

I went to MJ This is it Concert! my first experience with the Korean fans!! O_0
I thought we had fixed seats, cause we had seating numbers. But it turned out to be
standing seats when we arrived at the venue! I already expected to be reall pushy but WOW
Korean fans!! O_0! So pushy, we were literally sandwiched!! haha
but the concert was awesome and Yunho was great!

Last week me and my friends went to apkujeong for sightseeing, it’s the most expensive street in Korea with all the exclusive brands, Gucci, Prada, LV etc.
and SM entertainment happened to be in that street! (Ofcourse they are so rich!! Damn SM!) I think there were around 30 fangirls waiting!
There were Korean and Chinese fans. I talked to one of the Chinese fans(yes I’m Dutch-Chinese).
She said they were waiting for Superjunior and last time they waited for 4 hours, but they saw Yunho(!), Leeteuk and Ryeowook! I was there for 10 minutes or so.

I bought my 동방신기 stuff on different locations. Posters, notebooks calendar was bought in Myeongdong.
At first I thought it was weird for me to buy all these stuff, cause u know, Im a guy. But then I thought whatever!
I can’t buy anything dbsk related in the Netherlands so I just bought them! haha. Not so sure what Im gonna with the
posters though. Cause having them on my wall seems a bit weird rite????
Jeans + T-shirt in an Evisu store in Idae and Doota(Dongdaemun). And you get a poster everytime when you buy something! XD
(well actually you had to ask for the posters!)

I never saw dbsk socks but one day we went to Hyewha(one station from dongdaemun)
and I saw those socks! haha I’ll probably never wear them, cause they are too small.

What’s next on my list:
Still have 6/7 weeks in Korea;Probably going to Junsu’s dad pizza restaurant and Time-out.
Im also going to the Dreamconcert! Wish DBSK was there as well!
Going to Japan probably early June before my final exams here!! Any tips for Japan??

shared by: HS@sharingyoochun + c3jj

No comments:

Post a Comment