09 April, 2010

[Trans] 100407 ANAN 1704 Issue – JeJung’s interview part 2


JJ Interview

In the drama Jaejoong plays the character Doctor that came from Korea,who falls in love with Ueno Juri-san’s character Haru.

Before the “I might be an M-type”
-Once I find the aura I care about then I want her to notice me and I try hard.”

- I would be shy and never be able to tell them “I like you, let’s go out” face to face! So instead ill tell them in a different way. For example ill write a letter and put it in her shoe or write “I like you” inside a snack box. I like to approach like that.

Odaiba part, instead of pass by there for work, it should be
-I go there almost everyday for work but I never got to hang there so I want to come on my private time.

Last part instead of “I’m concentrating in filming th drama” it’s more like
-”right now I’m full with the drama” or “right now the drama is all I can think about’

Off shot parts:
-(The staffs didn’t give him the Pork Cutlet Bowl)
The magazine said: From the day before he restricted what to eat to keep his style. His favorite food Pork Cutlet Bowl was of course taken away.(As in he couldn’t eat it since its fatty food)

Trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun


No comments:

Post a Comment