06 April, 2010

[TRANS] 100406 avex's CEO & CSO Twitter Updates

T/N: Please read from bottom to top.

CEO/President Max Matsuura

Moreover, in order to leave a little impression in the hearts of the people who are living in this period of time, from our heart, this little company avex* is very thankful to our friends, to our artists, and to the people who have been supporting us.

I believe that to create a work that will remain in the hearts of others is much more important than to become rich or famous. Therefore, from now on, I want to keep living and embracing that thought in my heart. I don't have time to argue with worthless defamation from anyone. This little company called avex* would be very thankful if we can leave an impression, even if it's just for a little bit, in the hearts of the people who are living in this period of time.

*The literal translation of that would be "this damn avex," but it doesn't apply to the context of what's he's talking about here. He is trying to be humble by honoring other people, so I believe "this little company avex" would be a more appropriate translation.



CSO/Vice-president Chiba Ryuuhei



Q: I noticed that you said "sending Tohoshinki away". What do you mean by that?
A: I mean that I will be sending away their pictures on Twitter. Don't worry.

This gentle slope. This gentle angle. I regain myself. No more pain. No more despair. Carrying an unchanging heart. This gentle slope is never ending. I will be sending Tohoshinki away. That is why I started this Twitter, and now I've recalled it. I'm able to love a bit more and a bit longer.**

Source: avex's CEO Max Matsuura's Twitter + avex's CSO Chiba Ryuuhei's Twitter
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment