Well, it seems that they're not only dominating in number, but even in IMVU.
To those who don't know what IMVU is, IMVU is a social network and 3D virtual world where millions of people meet, chat and have fun in animated 3D scenes. There, you can shop and dress up your avatar.
So, I was bored and made an account.
And when I was browsing the "shop", to my amazement, I found these:

(From left to right: Cassiopeia red balloon and TVXQ photo book, Jaejoong mini top, Jaejoong picture frames, Jaejoong locket, Raise Your Voice t-shirt {so that's not really a TVXQ shirt, but when we see it, we always remember Junsu, right?}, Chibi or cartoon character socks of Jaejoong and Yunho)
Oh, there's also this huge diamond ring (forgot to take a picture of it) which plays the song "Mirotic" if you type *mirotic
And also this:

Aren't you just glad to see this stuff?
I sure am.
Seeing how the fans are trying to spread their name by creating these and putting them up on IMVU.
Credits: junriiaraine + yunkatearbuso@IMVU
Shared by: DBSKnights+c3jj
To those who don't know what IMVU is, IMVU is a social network and 3D virtual world where millions of people meet, chat and have fun in animated 3D scenes. There, you can shop and dress up your avatar.
So, I was bored and made an account.
And when I was browsing the "shop", to my amazement, I found these:

(From left to right: Cassiopeia red balloon and TVXQ photo book, Jaejoong mini top, Jaejoong picture frames, Jaejoong locket, Raise Your Voice t-shirt {so that's not really a TVXQ shirt, but when we see it, we always remember Junsu, right?}, Chibi or cartoon character socks of Jaejoong and Yunho)
Oh, there's also this huge diamond ring (forgot to take a picture of it) which plays the song "Mirotic" if you type *mirotic
And also this:

Aren't you just glad to see this stuff?
I sure am.
Seeing how the fans are trying to spread their name by creating these and putting them up on IMVU.
Credits: junriiaraine + yunkatearbuso@IMVU
Shared by: DBSKnights+c3jj

No comments:
Post a Comment