02 May, 2011

[TRANS] Kim Junho Tweets About His Decision To Work With Avex Despite Its Relationship With His Brother


An article regarding the Japanese company I’ll be working with has finally been published. I think there will be lot of people who worry and have unkind things to say about the decision. I had been talking to this agency even before the guys’ problem arose, and I finally made the decision to pursue the venture, seven months since the happening began, after thinking about it and discussing it with my family and those around me.


We’ve settled it so that there is a minimum chance of the situation becoming a problem, so please don’t worry about it too much. I, too, thought long and hard before laying down this decision. Though you may say that it was the wrong decision to make, it has been made and I must take full responsibility of what is to come. I just hope you do not hurt my family. I will just work hard. I’m sorry and I thank you all.

Source: [Junho's Twitter]
Translated by:  dongbangdata.net
Shared by: dongbangdata.net + c3jj

No comments:

Post a Comment