17 November, 2010

[Fanaccount] 101114 JYJ at Las Vegas Airport



Me and Jaejoong. The reason he isn’t smiling is because A) he’s freakin’ tired man! B) He likes to really cool and nonchalant. Whatever! I got to stand next to my favorite person in the world! What a treat!

Fixed it up. Less dark ^^

Junsu and I. He was super cute running around the airport trying to avoid some staff chick with a video camera. He was really easy to find too, with that fire engine red hair of his hahaha!
Tried fixing this one as best as I could ;__;
“Oh my god! Dad! They’re right there!!”


And then my camera died so I got pictures with them on my phone LOL

Jaejoong’s signature ^^

credit: Emily FB part 1 | part 2
shared by: sharingyoochun.net

How lucky this girl i want too meet JYJ *cry*





No comments:

Post a Comment