12 October, 2010

[INFO] 101012 The Words of Rodney Jerkins

T/N: I just wrote out the English words in order to translate for our Japanese friends, and would like to share with all of our English speaking friends. Please correct my English, I know many of you are more fluent in English than me, lol.
I have also attached the Japanese trans for the Bigeasts, thanks for letting me use the space here. 



Credits: dlwlutt


So this is the Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins, wanna give out bigshots out to my homeys JYJ, you know what it is, we make the smash hits, “Darkchild JYJ”, lets go!

(What was it like working with the boys?)

It was great working with the guys, you know, it’s funny, because before we got here, I had a chance to look at all the youtubes and I’d seen how many people go to see them perform, and that creates an inspiration for me. Well, I create based on fans’ reactions, and I saw how the fans reacted to them in their performance. So the level of their performance is such a high level, that only wanted me to create something that will bring a type of energy when they are performing. So, you know, it was amazing to get in there and create something that I feel, umm, that the fans will love, and new fans will embrace around the world, around the whole globe. 


(How do you foresee this project changing the future for the Asian music scene, or in general?)

When I make music, I focus, I really focus on trying to make great music, music that the people will appreciate and love, ummm, real melodies, real songs, real lyrics, such that heartfelt and meaningful, and still has, you know, the beats that want to make you dance, and want you to feel good. And you know, then working with Kanye West well with different people, I think, that poises to have a great project. I know I gave my all and using, you know, the rules also really great, when we give our all to the project, and I feel like you know, their poise for success, and I believe that we’ll be, we’ll be, you know, we’ll be going to be called NUMBER ONE here, and NUMBER ONE there. And I can’t wait till I'm getting plaques to add to my wall.


(Any future projects with JYJ?)

Me, I would love to work with the boys in the future. Whenever they’re ready to come back, my home is their home, “Darkchild”, the studio, everything that I have is available to them whenever they’re ready to come back, right here, we can to a whole outing together if they want to. I’m open forward, I want to do more project, period. I want to do more projects in the Asian market, period. I just think, I think good music should be heard all around the world. And we should be able to combine the sound, the sound of what I bring to the table along with the Asian market. I think when you fuse all the sounds together, you create something new, something special that the world has never heard before. And that’s what I’m all, I’m all about making history and the first stop is with the guys, and we’re gonna make history together. So I’m ready for the next project. 

――――――――


(日本語訳)


やあみんな!俺はロドニー・ダークチャイルド・ジャーキンズだ。俺らの仲間のJYJに、大きな声援を送るぜ!「ダークチャイルドJYJ」で、大旋風を起こそうぜ!


(彼らと一緒にやってみて、どうでしたか?)

すっごく楽しかったぜ!知ってるかい?俺は彼らがここに来る前に、ユーチューブをたくさんチェックしたんだ。彼らのパフォーマンスを見るためにものすごい数のファンが押し寄せるのを見て、ひらめいたんだ。俺は、ファンのリアクションをもとに創作するし、ファンが彼らのパフォーマンスにどのように反応したかもしっかりと見たぞ。彼らのパフォーマンスのレベルは本当に高くて、俺は、彼らがステージに上がった時に、エネルギーを発するものだけを作り出したくなったんだ。自分が感じるままに創作するという体験は、ものすごく貴重だったぞ。彼らはいままでのファンはもちろん、世界中の、地球上のすべての新しいファンからも受け入れられるはずさ。


(このプロジェクトが将来のアジア市場をどのように変えていくのでしょうか?)

俺は音楽を作り出す時、真の音楽だけを、人々が受け入れて愛することのできる音楽だけを作ろうとしているんだ。本物のメロディー、本物の歌、本物の歌詞。。。心の奥底から湧き上がる、そして味わいのある音楽さ。その上ビート感があって踊り出したくなるような、心地よいものさ。カニエ・ウェストや他の奴らと一緒にやってみて、すごいプロジェクトだったと思うんだ。俺の持ってるすべてを入れ込んだし、みんなのレベルが凄く高かった!俺たちがプロジェクトにすべてを捧げ、そして彼らが成功しようとする熱意とで、俺たちはあらゆるところでナンバーワンになるだろう。俺の(スタジオ)の壁に、彼らの名前を刻みこんだ賞状を貼る日を夢見てるさ。



(将来、JYJと一緒に何かプロジェクトをされますか?)
勿論、また彼らとやりたいさ!彼らが来たければ、俺の家は彼らの家だし、「ダークチャイルド」、スタジオ、俺の持ってるすべてのものは、彼らのためにいつでも扉は開かれているさ。一緒にやりたければ、いつでもそうできるさ。俺は常に前を向いているし、もっとたくさんのプロジェクトを一緒にやりたいと思ってる。アジア市場に向けて、もっとたくさんの作品を提供したいし。いい音楽は世界中の人々の耳に届くべきだと思ってるさ。そして、俺が提供できる音と、アジア特有の音を融合させるのさ。いろんな音を融合させてみると、世界がいままでに聞いたことのない、新しくて、特別なものを作りだすことができるはず。俺が目指すのはそこさ。新しい歴史を作るのさ。その第一歩を彼らと一緒に歩んでるのさ。次のプロジェクトの準備はもう出来てるぞ!




Source: dlwlutt@youtube & smiley@OneTVXQ.com
Japanese Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Special thanks: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment