——————
It’s the first time when DBSK is shown in Lithuania’s shopping mall
actually, I was just sitting at home when my friend (she is tvxq fan too) texted me that she saw TVXQ MV in the shopping mall and I was shocked.
Few minutes later my other friend asked me if we could meet. Of course I said YES. And I remember how funny I was when I was running through all the mall to see that screen. I saw Wonder Girls ‘Nobody’
After that was BoA’s I Did It For Love and Energetic . And after this I saw TVXQ!!! I just ran to that tv and I started filming. I know that people were gazing at me and I wanted to shout to them “U know, these hot as hell and Koreans are my idols !! Remember their name – Dong Bang Shin Ki!!!!” I was like mad
I wanted to gaze at that TV all day long
I think that there were more k-pop MV shown such as 2pm’s “My color”. because it’s Samsung corby song
kekeke, . . . . I was. . . . so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!happy : D \(^w^)/
credit: Julija@sharingyoochun
source: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: c3jj

No comments:
Post a Comment